Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday Shop Talk

 Let's talk about everything from my Walmart pool to the Royal Baby! I'll give you the topics, you can talk "amongst" yourselves... or with me!



  •   North West- I know this is coming a little bit late and it is old news but, Yikes....  Kim, what were you thinking.... or weren't you? Enough said on that one.
  • My Walmart pool!- I can officially blame my lack of weekend blogging on the $350 backyard oasis that me and Frankenstein treated ourselves too. If you have the space I highly recommend it! It is literally all you need to keep cool and really is quite nice for the affordable price.
  •  Wolverine- Holy Hugh Jackman, seriously how hot is he? Me and my  main squeeze went to see the new Wolverine movie and it was an afternoon well spent. Lots of shirtless scenes and an interesting storyline made for a great show!
  • Movie and popcorn/soda- We spent $32.50 to see a matinee and grab a medium popcorn and soda. If we waited for this movie to be on demand the total cost would have been about $9.50. How is it that they can get away with charging $8.00 for old popcorn??
  •   Highlights- I changed my hair.... what else is new right? Went from face framing highlights to a partial. Summer time just makes me want to bust out the sun in and become a blonde again! What about you? Have you made any seasonal changes to your style?


  • What's for dinner?- Tonight I made one of my favorites found on Pinterest, a Ravioli Bake. I use only P&S ravioli and I add an Italian dressing dry seasoning packet as opposed to the actual dressing to help thicken up the sauce. Check out the recipe here. It is super easy to make and only takes about 10 mins to prep. You will love it and I enjoy that I always have some left over for later in the week!

  • Chinese Food- Looking for a great Chinese/ Asian Bistro in the South Jersey/Philly/Delco area? Look no further.... Sang Kee Asian Bistro/Noodle House has to be the best by far! Me and my Frankie can't get enough of this place!  I have to recommend the Chinese Pizza and the Chicken Skewers... YUM!
  •  Last but not least the Royal Baby- I was on baby watch. Were you? I could not wait for this little HRH to get here. HOW awesome is it that Kate's not getting a nanny or nurse to help her. I mean come one women have been taking care of their babies all by themselves for years so why shouldn't she! Good for her for being seemingly down to earth! On a side note little Prince George has the hottest uncle ever...Harry you wild child you are my favorite ginger!

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=19743280&sid=75&ts=true


http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/prince-harry-flirts-with-pussycat-dolls-ashley-roberts-parties-with-princess-beatrice-and-made-in-chelsea-cast-2013162   

 Well that pretty much sums it up I hope you all had a fantastic Saturday! I know I have!

Thanks for reading and Stay Beautiful,
Scissor Hands Jill

Follow me on Twitter & Instagram @scissorhandsjf

 

4 comments:

  1. Pinned the Ravioli Bake, will have to get the ingredients to make; looks delicious! Thank you..and Meg for finding you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Sweet of you to say. Glad to have you as a reader and I love Meg!

      Delete